We understand and appreciate the commercial realities involved in recovering overdue debts owed to insolvent companies whilst also understanding the legal and financial requirements of the Insolvency Practitioner.
With the option of our involvement from the initial appointment or at a later stage, we can help the Insolvency Practitioner deliver against their legal and financial requirements in a time and cost efficient manner.
Results and feedback based on over 25 years experience within the Insolvency sector have honed our service to include any or all of the following, tailored to suit the specific requirements of our clients:
- Tenacious and resolute approach to recovery
- Ability to handle full company ledgers or one-off debts
- Direct liaison with company directors and staff to ensure all accounting paperwork and contract-related documentation is in order
- Direct liaison with lawyers, where involved
- Collection of unpaid Statement of Affairs fees, or Director Loan Accounts, from Company Directors
- Dispute resolution
- Thorough investigative work into debtors’ financial status
- Regular reporting to Insolvency Practitioner, on a timescale to suit